OurDVD - Forum

完整版本: Help need for BD-9 and burning Blu-ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

patsing

My PC is Xp SP3. I have installed the following:
1. XBOX360.HD-DVDRom.UDF.Reader.v2.5.WindowsXP-BluePrint
2. Any DVD
3. Virtual CloneDVD
4. Avisynth
5. MatroskaSplitter
6. ffdshow
7. AVCHD-Patcher
and then I download BD-9 from the site, I have tried ImgBurn to write image files (*.iso) to disk and write folder to disk using double layer DVD-R (8.5GB) but I can't them in my Philips Blu-Ray players or on my PC.

Questions (Thanks in advance for your help)
1. Do I need a Blu-ray burner for burning BD-9 or just a normal DVD player would do?
2. I have tried to mount the image files to virtual drive through VirtualClone Drive and play it with my Cyberlink PowerDVD 9. I could hear the auido but not vedio and then the PowerDVD 9 just hang and need reboot the PC? Any idea of what is wrong?

Thanks for your help
Different BD players may varies in compatibility.

1. Blu-ray burner is not required to burn DVDs.
2. Maybe it is a problem caused by incompatible hardware, and mostly likely your display card.

So tell us the hardware specification of your computer before we can diagnose your symptom.

patsing

Bigcondor, thanks for your help. How I could retrieve those related computer spec? Meanwhile, could I burn some samples BD-9 and let my friends who have other Blu-ray players like PS3 to try? My Philips is BDP-3000, is it compatible? My major concern is to play BD-9 on my living room TV coz it is much bigger than my TV monitor. Hope that is not too much to reply
First of all, I do not have any BD player nor PS3, so all I can relate to you is experience from others.
So, hopefully others may answer your question.

As far as I know, most of the people on our site report that many of the BDs are playable on PS3. And, BDs released by our adminstrator Wang Ming are playable on SONY BDP S350.

Regarding the spec. of your computer, it is advisable to find someone to look it up for you. Or maybe you can describe it to us the best you can, such as brands, model no etc.
Reference URL's