Unregistered

RE: 惨痛的教训,我该怎么办???

其实,我准备ratio维持在2就行了,剩下的你们去传吧

04-17-2008 02:31 PM
引述在回复的这则消息
andywth
Unregistered

建议版主不定时不定期的给一些资源加上2x upload或free download,对于小水管来说也是不大不小的惊喜.

04-17-2008 04:35 PM
引述在回复的这则消息
hez_song
Unregistered

一直挂着吧。

关键不在于你的带宽多大,而是在于你的时间多长。

04-17-2008 05:58 PM
引述在回复的这则消息
aprilia
Super Moderator

发贴数: 91
组别: Super Moderators
注册: Mar 2008
状态: 离线
名誉: 0

大胃肚夫 写:
20%的人掌握80%的财富。

二八率也应该适合坛子,因此偶建议对于小水管而言,80%的小水管承担20%的上传任务,因此分享率达到25%即可,而非50%。

BT就是一个零和游戏,现在设置0.5就必然要有人做1.5,现在这个缺口都未必有人愿意去填补,设置0.2你还是在外面算了,什么限制都没有

04-17-2008 07:06 PM
寻找这个用户的所有文章 引述在回复的这则消息
helphelp911
Unregistered

Sad  RE: 惨痛的教训,我该怎么办???

i just wonder can we get one more week before our account got deleted? For example, 2 week under 0.5 ratio before account got deleted?

Because only one week is too short for my case

For instance, if i uncap both uplaod and download. the speed is normally at
200k download/ 25k upload

ratio is 8:1

that mean if i download at that speed for 2 days, i have to seed 2*4 days to complete the 0.5 ratio if i am lucky @ 25k all the time. You know there are many cases where you cannot upload at your wish

I know i can pause download in the half way and wait for ratio back to 0.5 but sometimes i really want to watch the movie asap.

So if you can change it from one week to two week period, i think most of people can live with that even with slow upload speed. ( Come on, you got 2 weeks to fix your ratio )

Thanks for reading long post.

04-18-2008 08:11 AM
引述在回复的这则消息
大胃肚夫
Unregistered

aprilia 写:

大胃肚夫 写:
20%的人掌握80%的财富。

二八率也应该适合坛子,因此偶建议对于小水管而言,80%的小水管承担20%的上传任务,因此分享率达到25%即可,而非50%。

BT就是一个零和游戏,现在设置0.5就必然要有人做1.5,现在这个缺口都未必有人愿意去填补,设置0.2你还是在外面算了,什么限制都没有

发表意见是偶的自由,去留同样是偶的自由。

偶会根据坛子的资源选择去留的,这个问题就谢谢版主们的“关心”了。

04-18-2008 08:17 AM
引述在回复的这则消息
bigcondor
Super Moderator

发贴数: 1,581
组别: Super Moderators
注册: Mar 2008
状态: 离线
名誉: 0

helphelp911 写:
i just wonder can we get one more week before our account got deleted? For example, 2 week under 0.5 ratio before account got deleted?

Because only one week is too short for my case

For instance, if i uncap both uplaod and download. the speed is normally at
200k download/ 25k upload

ratio is 8:1

that mean if i download at that speed for 2 days, i have to seed 2*4 days to complete the 0.5 ratio if i am lucky @ 25k all the time. You know there are many cases where you cannot upload at your wish

I know i can pause download in the half way and wait for ratio back to 0.5 but sometimes i really want to watch the movie asap.

So if you can change it from one week to two week period, i think most of people can live with that even with slow upload speed. ( Come on, you got 2 weeks to fix your ratio )

Thanks for reading long post.

In the first instance, when you finish a download and start to seed and if your ratio is low, then you shouldn't start another download to endanger your stituation.

For example, to reinforce your status, I suggest you at least gain a ratio of 1 before starting another download. So, even if you do not gain any upload during the next download you are still safe. Besides, you gain points from seeding, which in turn can be converted to upload credits. In ratio system, a seed can last for a long time and there is no need to rush to the post when you are not well-prepared!

1 week's time is a rule and everyone has to stick to it.
It is within our discretion to settle individual case separately.

Ratio is a system that rectifies your attitude towards BT!

04-18-2008 09:26 AM
寻找这个用户的所有文章 引述在回复的这则消息
helphelp911
Unregistered

Thanks bigcondor, i just aware there is a point system for backup. I will try my best to get up the ratio. now i am really regret to d/l the STEPHEN CHOW周星馳十全大補第三貼. 38.8G for my first download here.....my ratio is 0.12 because of it.

Hope i can get it up 0.5 ratio. Only need upload 19G in one week.

04-18-2008 09:41 AM
引述在回复的这则消息
163james
Unregistered

helphelp911 写:
Thanks bigcondor, i just aware there is a point system for backup. I will try my best to get up the ratio. now i am really regret to d/l the STEPHEN CHOW周星馳十全大補第三貼. 38.8G for my first download here.....my ratio is 0.12 because of it.

Hope i can get it up 0.5 ratio. Only need upload 19G in one week.

ha..ha... upload 19G in one week, that's hard for our 2M ADSL.
so that's why i never try to download such huge movies, really cannot Smile

try to get in the first time once the torrent published, so you will get more chance to upload. and try to get your ratio more than 0.5 as a backup to download more movies. i upload a few days ago when i dont have much to download and my ratio raised to 0.9xx. now even i
download 3 movies without any uploading, my ratio will still stay above 0.5 Smile

good luck to you and i believe you will find a good way.

04-18-2008 10:15 AM
引述在回复的这则消息
163james
Unregistered

BTW, the upload should be 40K to 50K instead of 25K for your ADSL if your download is 200K.

04-18-2008 10:18 AM
引述在回复的这则消息
发表回复  发表主题 

查看帖子的简化版本(方便打印)
发送这个贴子给朋友
订阅这个帖子 | 增加这个帖子到收藏夹

论坛跳转:

返回顶端 | 回到正文 | 简化模式 | Powered by mybb